In the past there has been a lack of understanding of the biology, habitat and behavior of termites and general pests. As a result, the chemical treatments were not only toxic for the insect pest (and other non-pest insects in our ecosystems) but also humans, the environment in which we live in and the greater environment (our rivers creeks and streams).
Times have changed, and while our treatments are effective in killing unwanted pests they are safe for your family and pests and our environment.
We take your safety and our responsibility to look after the environment seriously. We do this by:
- using biodegradable chemicals
- baiting and monitoring programs (target pest insects)
- correct mixture and application of chemicals (to label specifications)
- advising on physical and preventative measures to reduce pest infestation
- maintaining vehicles and chemical storage areas (compliance with Australian standards)
- and most importantly, a developed understanding of the target pest insects, the treatment methods available and the potential impact any treatment may have on the environment.